Henry Bushby Transcription pages
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Current Page Transcription [history]
[?] to be one of the cut bts. in every case.
Let o = an odd no & E, an even no. in
the above system. Let [symbol] = joined
(1) o [symbol] o +1 or e[symbol]e -1} makes a twist & annuls 1c.
(2) o [symbol] o -1 e [symbol] e, +1} restores original bight.
(3) o [symbol] o + 2x? -1 e [symbol] e [symbol e -2x? +1 } rings (x? = S width.)
(4) o [symbol] o+2 e [symbol] e +2}
knotsencloses?/loose end involosing?
/ new C & then cutting of 2 adjacent B outside enclosure.
(5) o [symbol] [symbol?]o +3 either encloses / uncut B
or 2 l. ends involosing? 2 new C.
[library number 39891]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.